Missing your Augustana Dining favorites? We'll be helping you bring a little taste of home, well... home!
Today we have our Aloo Gobi recipe!
1 lb Yukon Gold potatoes, quartered
¼ c olive oil
1 lb cauliflower florets
1 ½ t fresh ginger, chopped
1 t red chili powder
½ t turmeric
½ t garam masala
½ t salt
Fresh cilantro to taste
Dash of Augie Spirit
1. Heat oil in a large pot. Add potatoes and stir to coat. Sauté for 7-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Add cauliflower and sauté 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add chopped ginger, turmeric, marsala, red chili powder and salt. Stir well.
4. Cover the pot and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. DO NOT ADD ANY WATER; mixture should be dry.
6. Check potatoes for doneness. Mix in cilantro justs before serving