Applying for admission
At Augustana College, our approach to education offers something deeper than answers—it offers the freedom and the inspiration to ask, to seek and to learn in every circumstance, throughout all of life. Apply as a first-year student if you're a current high school student or graduated within the last three years.
- Learn about the first-year application process.
Augustana welcomes students from all countries to study at our college— currently, students from more than 40 different countries are here living, learning and striving to transform themselves and the world.
- Learn about the international application process.
Whatever path you've taken so far, there's a place for you here. You'll find the support you need to achieve your goals—from excellence in academics to advising and career preparation.
- Learn about the transfer application process.
Master of Science in Speech Language Pathology
- Learn about the application process for prospective first-year students, and college juniors and seniors.
Don't fit any of the above student types? Submit an application to be considered as a non-traditional student if any of the following applies:
→ You have a bachelor's degree and are interested in the CSD post-baccalaureate program
→ You were previously enrolled at Augustana
→ You are not seeking a degree
→ You have been out of high school for more than three years and have not taken any college courses during that time
- Learn about the non-traditional application process.