The Business Office is on the second Floor of Sorensen Hall. It is open from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. weekdays.
Virtual appointments available
Students may visit Sorensen Hall in person to talk to a representative of the Business Office.
To set up a virtual appointment, email email@example.com or call 309-794-7390 or 309-794-7454.
Learn how and when to make payments, and set up payment plans. For assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 309-794-7390 or 800-798-8100, ext. 7390.
→ Students who are making online payments will do so by logging into their Arches accounts.
→ Parents or guardians (Authorized Payers) making online payments will go directly through Transact.
Schedule of student charges
- Accounts payable
- Reimbursement procedures
- W-9 tax form
- Direct Deposit - ACH Authorization From
- Check request form
- Business Office Transmittal Form
- Purchase cards
- Corporate purchase card (P-card) policy
- Purchase card (P-card) application
- P-Card lost receipt form
- General journal entry form, fill this out if you fail to complete your P-card reconciliation by the deadline (25 of each month) and need to change budget code numbers for P-card charges.
- Card holder contract
- Electronic W-2 tax form information
- Travel reservations
- Gift approval form
- Advance form
- My budgets
The Division of Finance and Administration is focused on serving students and supporting Augustana's mission. With a focus on moving the college forward, staff in this division work as stewards of the college's financial and physical resources, and deliver support services to the campus community.
The Division of Finance and Administration is responsible for accounting and financial services, facilities services, human resources, information technology, dining and other auxiliary services.