Prior to driving a rented or college-owned vehicle or PTV, renters and additional drivers must be certified for driving on behalf of Augustana College by completing all required certification components. These requirements can be found in detail in the campus Fleet Safety Policy. If you are unsure whether or not you or one of your additional drivers are credentialed drivers already, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
- Car reservations must be made at least seven (7) days in advance to guarantee availability.
- Reservations for renting trucks, SUVs, minivans and 10+ passenger vans need to be made at least ten (10) days in advance; however, due to the limited availability of these vehicles, more advance notice is suggested.
- Golf cart reservations (college-owned only) must be made at least three (3) business days in advance. Golf carts that are not college-owned are rented directly from the vendor by individual departments.
- Upon completing the form you will receive an email confirmation within 24-48 hours.
- Vehicle reservations can only be made by Augustana College employees.
- Vehicle rentals, whether rented or college-owned, can only be used for the purpose of Augustana College-sponsored events or while conducting Augustana College business.
For more information, email email@example.com or call the Office of Facilities Services at 309-794-7278.