Fiscal year 2020-2021 Honor Roll
Augustana Magazine — Fall 2021
At Augustana, we work hard to be a responsible steward of your gift. In sharing our gratitude and communicating the impact your gift is making, we realize we need to do so in a fiscally and environmentally responsible manner.
See the fiscal year 2020-2021 Honor Roll of Donors.
If you have any questions, contact Judy Scarpinato, director of donor relations and stewardship, at 309-794-7228.
The power of our donors’ gifts is evident:
• Award-winning diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives that make an impact.
• COVID-19 mitigation efforts that allow for in-person classes.
• Sustainability initiatives to reduce the college’s carbon footprint.
• A new endowed scholarship to prepare sports marketing professionals.
• A new B.S. in engineering for those interested in mechanical engineering, civil engineering or environmental sustainability engineering careers.
We again thank the thousands of alumni, parents and friends who annually support the college, and whose lifetime giving helps secure Augustana’s future and strengthen the student experience.
Giving by the numbers
Presidents Society (TPS) individuals and corporate members (annual gifts of $1,000+)
Total dollars from TPS individuals and corporate members (by household)
Individuals, couples or corporations/foundations that gave or committed $1 million or more
Members of Augustana Founders who recognized Augustana in their estate plans (including 859 in memoriam)